Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/12/25 10:11:03 Unlimited Ref: JB1100029391
Tamheer Program provides on-the-job training in particular to develop the graduates of Saudi and foreign universities, institutes and colleges' skills, whether they are recent graduates or those who have previously worked; With the aim of training them in government agencies and distinguished companies in the private sector to provide them with the expertise and skills necessary to prepare them and prepare them to participate in the labor market.
In order to be eligible for Tamheer program within Tanfeeth, the applicant must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- The applicant must be a Saudi national.
- The applicant should have a bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Information technology, Marketing, MIS, Accounting, Actuarial Mathematics, Law, Financial mathematic or any related majors.
- The applicant shall not be employed, whether in the government or private sector.
- The applicant should not have been registered in the social insurance systems or the Ministry of Human Resources and Social.
- Development with any job during the (6) months preceding the application.
- Good level of English and Arabic language.
- Microsoft Office tools.
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment
Employment Status Full time
Employment Type Internship
Career Level Student/Internship
Degree Bachelor's degree