Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/09/14 05:44:00 Expires 2022-10-04 Ref: JB1100027052
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Performing accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinating arrangements, meetings, and/or conferences as assigned.
- Taking dictation and writing correspondence.
- Compiling, proofreading, and revising drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Creating and organizing information, and generating reference tools for easy use.
- Answering and screening telephone calls, and responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Managing a busy calendar, meeting coordination, and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greeting and receiving guests and clients.
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Degree in business administration (desirable).
- Certificate in business administration or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Corporate Communications
Joining Date 2022-10-01
Employment Status Full time
Employment Type Employee
Number of Vacancies 3
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 4
Nationality Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor's degree