Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Alqasim, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/09/14 05:09:01 Expires 2022-10-04 Ref: JB1100027051
- Responsible for training call center agents to make sure that service delivery on their part is always up to speed
- Responsible for allocating work-time to call center agents according to the workload (frequency of calls)
- Oversee the recruitment of required and qualified personnel to fill job openings for call center agents
- Maintain and enhance call center operations by supervising system performance(s), identifying and providing solution(s) to problems
- Prepare call center performance reports
- Manage call center equipment by ensuring repairs and replacements as at when due
- Determine call center operational strategies by conducting exercises like performance reviews, capacity planning, and needs assessment.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting and analyzing call agents’ data.
- Evaluates individual performance reviews and overall team effectiveness with upper management.
- Helps call agents with challenging customer service issues.
- Monitors team performance and provide tools if necessary.
- Determines call center operational strategies by evaluating team results and objectives.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance and identifying and resolving problems.
- Meets financial targets by estimating performance requirements and preparing annual budgets.
- Presents monthly and annual call center action plans and objectives.
- Excellent understanding of technology, software applications, and phone and computer systems
- Advanced customer focus and customer service skills
- Exceptional training and coaching skills to motivate employees
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and in control of a situation